Click here to see APABA’s upcoming events.
Become part of our valuable network of attorneys, judges, in-house counsel, business leaders, and community leaders!
The Asian Pacific American Bar Association of South Florida (APABA) is a non-profit, voluntary bar association of attorneys in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties dedicated to serving as a resource to Asian Pacific Islander American (APIA) attorneys in South Florida. APABA works to eliminate discrimination and prejudice against APIA attorneys, provides impactful programming to meet the needs of the South Florida APIA community, and offers career and academic counseling services to APIA law students. APABA’s mission is to promote the common interests of APIA attorneys who are members of The Florida Bar and practice law in South Florida.
APABA is an affiliate of the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA), and all members of APABA are also members of NAPABA. Locally, APABA works closely with its fellow voluntary bar associations in South Florida and around the state of Florida.
To become a member please fill out the form below.
To renew your membership click HERE.
Benefits of being a member
- Admission to members-only events, including exclusive dinners with in-house attorneys and judges
- Access to APABA business referral lists and job postings
- Involvement in professional and community activities addressing Asian Pacific Islander American issues
- Participation in the Mentorship Program for APABA Members and law students
- Automatic membership in, and engagement with, the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association – a large umbrella network of over 45,000 APIA attorneys, judges, and law students nationwide
- Professional development assistance from experienced APABA members
Some past activities of APABA include
- Hosting the NAPABA Southeast Regional Conference in Miami Beach, Florida
- Networking Events including Happy Hours, Potlucks, Legal/Business Receptions, Picnics, and Karaoke
- Sponsoring and participating in events with other voluntary bar associations
- Table for 8 – Exclusive dinners featuring judges, in-house counsel, and other members of the South Florida legal community
- Legal Panel Event for Startup Companies
- U.S. Citizenship Workshop
- Minority Mentorship Program
- Holiday Banquet and Gala
New Membership Application –
If you are an existing member please click here to sign in and renew your membership.
Renewal will begin August 1st of every year.