Join APABA of South Florida and become part of an invaluable network of attorneys, judges, business and community leaders!
Benefits of being a member
- Admission to members-only events, including exclusive dinners with in-house attorneys and judges.
- Access to APABA business referral lists and job postings.
- Involvement in professional and community activities addressing Asian Pacific American issues.
- Participation in the Mentorship Program for APABA Members and law students.
- Automatic membership and links to the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association – a large umbrella network of over 45,000 APA attorneys, judges, and law students nation-wide.
- Professional development assistance from experienced APABA members.
Some past activities of APABA include
- Hosting the NAPABA Southeast Regional Conference in Miami Beach, Florida (April 2007).
- Networking Events including Happy Hours, Potluck, Picnics, and Karaoke.
- Sponsoring and participating in events with other voluntary bar associations.
- Table for 8 – Exclusive dinner with Federal Judge Beth Bloom
- Table for 8 – Exclusive dinner with in-house counsel for GL Homes
- Legal Panel Event for Startup Companies
- U.S. Citizenship Workshop
- Minority Mentorship Program.
- Holiday Banquet and Gala
New Membership Application –
If you are an existing member please click here to sign in and renew your membership.
Renewal will begin August 1st of every year.